Experience All The 2017 Expo has to offer…
As a retailer or wholesaler, you are a top priority at the Sweets & Snacks Expo – experience the largest, and fastest growing event and the only one laser-focused entirely on the candy and snack categories exclusively.
What distribution channels are represented?
Supermarkets, convenience stores, warehouse clubs, mass and dollar merchants, drug stores, vending, wholesalers, theaters, specialty and department stores and many more.
How many attend and what are their titles?
More than 17,000 qualified confectionery and snack professionals attend, with participation from 90 countries. Category managers, DMMs, merchandisers, retail dieticians, deli & bakery buyers, operations managers, executives and store owners.
Companies from the largest multinational firms down to boutique and gourmet candy and snack exhibit. More than 760 companies display nearly meters of candy, chocolate, biscuits and snacks than at any other event.
How many snack exhibitors participate?
Nearly half of our 2017 exhibitors feature snacks.
What are the show dates & hours?
They are May 23-24 (10am-5pm) and May 25 (9am-2pm) at Chicago’s McCormick Place in the West building
How do I register?
Please join us! Register here.
What’s New in 2017?
- More than 160 NEW exhibitors with a total of nearly 800 companies
- Pre-show briefs on the state of the industry, focused on the candy, snack and specialty sectors. Learn from the nation’s most sought-after strategists and category specialists on topics that will help you succeed each morning before the show opens.
- Small Business InnovatorAward Specially designed to call out companies with net sales of $500,000 and under so those incubating companies just starting in the industry have a chance to shine and gain recognition along with well-established companies.
- Destination Retail – Get hands-on with technology and merchandising shaping the way retailers engage with shoppers
- New! Packing innovation comes to the New Product showcase
- Specialty Market – more new exhibitors! See nearly 200 companies displaying the latest in premium, organic and free-from companies. This is an increase in exhibitors of nearly 20 percent in the past two years.