As a first-timer, you will discover that the Expo is your one-stop shop for everything you need to grow your business
Experience Product Innovation that Will Delight Your Shoppers
Discover thousands of new products from nearly 800 exhibiting companies! The four acres of showroom floor feature the newest and most trendsetting candy and snacks so you can taste and compare everything from big brands to cutting-edge innovations that haven’t even reached store shelves yet. Immerse yourself in crunchy, chewy, tangy, salty, organically delightful and lip-smacking sweets and snacks from the US and around the world.
Discover Industry Insights to Give You the Competitive Edge
Learn the latest insights in shopper engagement. Hear about breakthrough candy, snack and specialty trends, growth forecasts and the cutting edge retail design and attention-grabbing merchandising solutions that will drive aisle traffic and take your sales to a new level.
Make the Business Connections that Matter to Your Success
Talk business with more than 17,000 industry professionals. From the Expo floor to the Industry Buzz Reception, you can’t find a better place to network and discover new partners. Connect with buyers, category managers, merchandisers, operations, executives and store owners. Expo is the gathering place for the candy and snack industry. See who attends.
Follow these tips to get the most out of the Expo.
- Register. Register fills up fast so register today.
- Book your hotel. Rooms go quickly. Book now for best availability.
- Plan ahead. Use My Show Planner to find exhibitors, select education sessions and add personal appointments to make the most of your time at the Expo.
- Add not to miss events to your schedule. Make sure you attend the “Your Best Expo” session (links to session description if possible) that will tell you everything you need to maximize your time at the Sweets & Snacks Expo and the Industry Buzz Reception to network and discover new partners.
- Be mobile. Download our mobile app to keep your show plan and other info handy at the show. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Stay flexible. Leave time for unexpected meetings and show floor discoveries. Long-time attendees tell us they encounter their best connections and ideas this way.
Don’t forget the show guide. On site, be sure to pick up a Show Guide. Along with the mobile app, this will be your comprehensive source of information, including exhibitor listings, floor plans, education sessions and much more.Explore more sessions