Submission Deadline: September 15, 2017
The Sweet Insights education academy offers educational speaking opportunities for industry principals with breakthrough insights and trends affecting the candy, snack and specialty categories. This is an outstanding opportunity for thought leaders to engage category leaders. If you have research, data and solutions in the following areas, we welcome your submission to engage NCA members and confectionery and snack retailers:
- E-commerce sales and shopper behavior
- CPG packaging, specifically new technologies
- Multi-cultural snacking behavior
- Innovative merchandising solutions
- The secrets of success with Lidl, Aldi and other emerging retailers
- Social marketing trends: What’s after the obvious?
- Seasonal collaboration best practices
- Channel perspective: winners and losers
- Balancing the wants and needs of the shopper at checkout
- Private label facts and myths
- Other topics relevant to confections, snacks, snacking and specialty products sales
- Session approvals will be sent to the presenter by October 15, 2017
- All materials, photos and AV requirements must be submitted by December 1, 2017
- Sweets and Snacks Expo will be held in Chicago, McCormick Center May 22-24, 2018
All approved presenters and panelists are responsible for their own travel, hotel reservations and expenses.
To be considered for an educational session each abstract MUST exhibit a clear benefit for Expo attendees and have three clear learning outcomes.
Presenters must have availability for all three days of Expo when submitting a proposal. Final date/time of presentation, if accepted, will be provided by DATE
Proposal must meet the following requirements:
- Identify specific proposed speakers and include a short bio of each presenter.
- Focus on collaborative efforts between trading partners to enhance top- and bottom-line growth.
- Provide three learning outcomes that indicate the insights and/or takeaways that conference attendees will gain from the session
- All speakers are required to submit their final presentation outline to NCA, with permission to post, no later than 14 days prior to conference so that the material can be reviewed, approved and posted on the NCA website, as well as the conference app.
Should your session be accepted, NCA staff will contact you to confirm session date and time, logistics and confirmed speakers. Correspondence will include:
- A set of speaker guidelines
- A presentation slide template
- Login details to the Conference Harvester™, the online speaker data management system used by NCA. You will be given a personalized task list based on your presentation with a deadline for each task. You may also use the Conference Harvester™ to update your profile and upload a photograph and biography.
If you require assistance in submitting your abstract, or have questions, please contact Paul Lieberman.
Please be sure to have all the necessary information prepared before completing the form below, as partial entries cannot be saved.