Explore the latest technology and merchandising solutions driving shopper engagement
Formerly the Sweets Insights Theater, Destination Retail encompasses the Merchandising Gallery of Success along with new technology pods demonstrating the latest in-store advances from leading companies.
Open daily during show hours, it’s a must-see to learn how shopper habits are evolving during the pre-store, in-store and post store experience.
The IBM team will demonstrating Watson(r) and how it can help retailers understand shopper behavior around each and every store. Watson can look at weather patterns to alter displays, priorities and heavy traffic days, financial dynamics of shoppers (most paycheck days, average shopping days, etc.), spending patterns, demographics, etc. and how a retailer can drive in-store traffic and profitability. There will be two IBM associates to answer questions and follow-ups. Watson(r) is a premium marketing tool as you have seen on the March Madness and Masters Tournament.
Dart Display provides digital signage solutions to retailers that transform the display experience. Through the use of remotely updated digital endocarps, brands and retailers have unprecedented control of the shopper experience, all tied to real-time shipper data. Dart helps influence shopper decision making to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right store and shopper.
Shelfbucks has pioneered the ability to allows shoppers to opt-in to receive mobile content and promotions targeted directly to them. The Mobile Engagement Program allows retailers and manufacturers to:
- Drive digital omni-channel content to the in-store shopper
- Position a company as an innovator in market
- Understand the impact of In-store mobile engagement
- Improves conversion and loyalty
- Build basket size and enables cross-sell and up-sell.
One-click Retail allows companies to understand how their products are selling via e-commerce, with particular understanding of the sales through Amazon.
With 98.5% accuracy One-Click’s proprietary algorithm can calculate Amazon sales on a Weekly Dashboard that allows you to:
- Measure category/competitive share
- Identify sales trends
- Analyze category strengths/weakness and competitive opportunities/threats
- Benchmark vs. competition
- Properly capitalize the business based on complete category comparison
Companies can use One-Click to:
- Track sales across the top 34 eCommerce retailers including Walmart, Target, Costco, Home Depot, Office Max, and many more.
- Gain Category and brand level sales by week
- Access the Web Portal 24/7 for unlimited client log-in access, reports, data and charts, and API integration into your internal systems
Pointy offers small retailers the opportunity to list their product on-line and get noticed on Google Search pages. Through easy to install device plugged into the store scanner/register, Pointy gets products listed for shoppers and to ultimately drive them to your store. Get your products online and more people through the door!
Impulse Marketing is the leader in developing Front End and In-Line displays with the most cost-efficient way to drives shoppers to a category with display lighting. With proven data by customer, Impulse Marketing lights the way for better ROI on candy and snack sales.