Manufacturer – as exhibitors only
Supplier – MUST be members to attend
Brokers – MUST be members to attend
Fees listed below.
Retailers include personnel related to the confectionery and/or snack industry in any type of store format. Store formats include c-stores, drug, mass, grocery, warehouse, department, value, online as well as independent retail shops. Candy and snack importers and licensers also qualify.
Wholesalers and distributors buy and sell goods in large quantities for resale to retailers. Companies who wholesale/distribute their own manufactured product do not qualify for this type of registration.
Note – All retailers/wholesalers who submit an online registration not currently in our database will be evaluated and verified by NCA to sure the registrant qualifies before registration approval is granted.
Please join us!
Register here: http://registration.experientevent.com/shownca171/
(Before April 8th)
(April 8th-May 12)
(after May 12th and After)
Visit the registration website and log in with last name and password on the main site.
We promise quick, personal service to any registration problem you encounter. Please contact:
Customer Service – 800-310-7554
International Registrants – 240-439-2554
Email Customer service: email@example.com
We have gone green! Badges are picked up onsite.
Once registered, you will receive email with barcode – can be read from smartphone or download the app and you can scan using app.
Barcodes are valid for one scan onsite to obtain a badge (government issued ID may be required in some instances).
If needed, there here is an option to mail badge in advance by providing your carrier acct number for billing purposes.
The registration fee helps to ensure that NCA delivers you the best show ever!
In addition, NCA members are serious about having only qualified retailers and wholesalers attend and the registration fee helps ensure that once the attendees arrive they have the most productive experience in the business.
It also provides resources for the show organizers to continue to produce a quality event, complete with the best array of exhibitors and a superior education program. The buyer reg fee has been in place at our Expo for over eight years.
If you would like a free registration, contact an NCA broker or manufacturer member you do business with – if they are going to the Expo – they can send you a free registration. Exhibitors and brokers will have access to their free registrations in late January.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- The Sweets & Snacks Expo is open to qualified buyers and industry professionals. The event is not open to the general public.
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls from more than what is in the official show bag is prohibited.
- Persons under 16 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by any visitor type is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is $50* for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable after April 7th and non-transferable.
Please note that onPeak is the official housing partner of the Expo. They have been vetted by show management and will be available onsite to assist attendees. We cannot guarantee room rates or availability by any other company or representative.
Please click the appropriate link below to begin:
Attendee hotel reservations (retailer, broker, supplier, media, guests)
Exhibitor hotel reservations (Coming soon)
Complimentary shuttle buses will service all hotels in the Expo block except the Hyatt McCormick which is within walking distance of McCormick Place.
Shuttle hours are 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. on the first two days and until 3 p.m. on the last day of the Expo with trips made to both Chicago airports as well.