Welcome to the Sweets & Snacks Expo – We are glad you are here. Expo is your one-stop shop for everything you need to do business efficiently and be first to market with innovation that will delight your shoppers.
Anticipate Trends With The Innovation and Insights You Need to Compete
Discover thousands of new products from nearly 800 exhibiting companies! Taste and compare everything from big brands to cutting-edge innovations that haven’t even reached store shelves yet. Immerse yourself in crunchy, chewy, tangy, salty, organically delightful and lip-smacking sweets and snacks from the US and around the world.
Be the first to learn about breakthrough candy, snack and specialty trends, growth forecasts and the cutting edge retail design and attention-grabbing merchandising solutions that will drive aisle traffic and increase sales.
Meet The Right Partners—All In One Place
With more than 17,000 industry professionals at Expo, networking can be daunting. Join our networking session just for newcomers and learn how to get the most out of your Expo experience from industry experts and show insiders.
We’ll Help You Prepare
We know attending Expo for the first time can feel as overwhelming as it is exciting. We make you feel comfortable and prepared with tools and resources to optimize your time and plan for a successful Expo.
Follow these tips to get the most out of the Expo.
- Register. Register fills up fast so register today.
- Bring your colleagues to ensure you won’t miss any new industry trends, game-changing products or business connections.
- Book your hotel. Rooms go quickly. Book now for best availability.
- Plan ahead. Use My Show Planner to find exhibitors, select education sessions and add personal appointments to make the most of your time at the Expo.
- Add not to miss events to your schedule. Make sure you attend the “New Comers Meet and Greet Networking Session” description (links to session description) that will tell you everything you need to maximize your time at the Sweets & Snacks Expo.
- Be mobile. Download our mobile app to keep your show plan and other info handy at the show. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Stay flexible. Leave time for unexpected meetings and show floor discoveries. Long-time attendees tell us they encounter their best connections and ideas this way.
- Don’t forget the show guide. On site, be sure to pick up a Show Guide. Along with the mobile app, this will be your comprehensive source of information, including exhibitor listings, floor plans, education sessions and much more.