What Is the Sweets & Snacks On Demand Innovation Center?
The Sweets & Snacks On Demand Innovation Center is a digital platform that provides manufacturers an opportunity to present their new or yet-to-be-launched products to an audience of retailers, brokers and other qualified members of the Sweets & Snacks On Demand digital community.
Products must be submitted by June 26 to be included in the launch of the Sweets & Snacks On Demand Innovation Center and maximize a product’s time on the platform. Submissions will continue to be accepted until November 15, 2020.
Products submitted to the Sweets & Snacks Innovation Center will available for viewing from launch on July 1, 2020, until November 30, 2020.
How Do You Submit a Product?
- Login to your Exhibitor Dashboard below.
Begin the process of submitting a product by selecting the “Innovation Center” tile.
- Follow the prompt for submitting payment.
Before submitting your product details, you’ll be asked to indicate the number of products that you plan to submit and pay.
- Submit your product information, including:
- Up to three product photos, each measuring no more than 25 MB and no more than 500 pixels wide.
- Pictures of the front and back of the packaging are recommended, as well as a picture of the product by itself removed from the packaging, if applicable.
- A company website (optional)
- Primary contact information of sale staff who is responsible for responding to inquirying retailers.
Successful submissions will be verified by a confirmation email when the payment and submission form are received.
- Are all fields required? Some fields are not required and any blank fields will not populate in your virtual product shelf.
- Can I save and return to my product form later? Yes, at the bottom of the submission form is a “Save and complete later” link. You will receive additional instructions for returning to your product submission form.