New candy & snack companies exhibit together on the Sweets & Snacks Expo’s new Startup Street.
Standing out from the crowd as a new business isn’t always easy, but the Sweets & Snacks Expo’s new Startup Street helps new candy and snack companies grab the attention of show attendees by exhibiting together alongside other new companies.
Applications to exhibit on Startup Street are open only to candy & snack companies that have been in business for three years or less, and have not exhibited in Startup Street or the Sweets & Snacks Expo previously. In addition to being able to exhibit at a rate almost half that of other areas of the show, companies that decide to exhibit on Startup Street receive a variety of benefits, including:
- An entry in the Most Innovative New Product Awards;
- A spot in the Featured Products Showcase;
- A listing in the Sweets & Snacks Expo online directory; and
- A listing in the Sweets & Snacks Expo What’s Happening directory.
- Companies exhibiting on Startup Street may also apply to be considered for the Sweets & Snacks Expo’s Power Pitch Competition. Power Pitch is an opportunity for companies in Startup Street to present their products to confectionery and snack retail buyers as if they were in a sales presentation. NCA will select two snack and two confectionery companies to participate. Selected Power Pitch companies will receive valuable retailer feedback from the presentation, and a select number of past participants have received purchase orders from interested retailers in attendance.
Total Cost: $3,525
50% savings when compared to a $7,050 value
Each Startup Street exhibit space measures 10ft by 10ft and includes:
- A 8’ draped table;
- Two chairs;
- A wastebasket;
- A 7”x 44” identification sign;
- A 9’x9’ exhibit space carpet;
- One 120-watt, 5 amp electrical outlet; and
- One lead retrieval SWAP application.
For more information, please contact Kim Nolan.