Sweets & Snacks Expo Photos & B-Roll:
Nothing helps to tell the story of the 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo better than effective imagery. Click here to find b-roll footage and photos ready to use for your broadcast and print pieces – and check back frequently, as we’ll be updating this throughout the show.
Sweets & Snacks Expo By The Numbers:
- Historically the Show has had a $21 million economic impact to the City of Chicago
- Nearly 700 exhibitors
- More than 110 exhibitors in the Suppler Showcase
- Total show attendance: nearly 16,000 attendees
- 4.5 acres of candy and snack innovation
See a breakdown of attendance on our Who is Attending page.
Did you know the Sweets & Snacks Expo is celebrating its 25th anniversary?
- Originally known as the All Candy Expo, the first show was held in 1997 at Chicago’s Navy Pier and featured 210 manufacturing exhibitors.
- In 2001, the All Candy Expo moved to the Lakeside Building of Chicago‘s McCormick Place to accommodate a growing demand for exhibit space by the world’s leading confectionery manufacturers. Later, the show moved to West Hall and eventually expanded into the Skyline Ballroom, as well.
- In 2007, the All Candy Expo began using the tagline “It’s All About Sweets & Snacks,” foreshadowing the future of the show, and welcomed its first snack exhibitors. In 2010, the event name was officially changed to the Sweets & Snacks Expo.
- Sweets & Snacks Expo Opens Registration for 2023 Show
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: Submit Speaker Proposals for the 2023 Sweets & Snacks Expo
- The 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo Opens In Chicago, Kicking Off Its 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Barry Callebaut Named Winner of the 2022 Ruby Award for Supplier Innovation
- Sweets & Snacks Expo Announces 2022 Most Innovative New Product Award Winners
- REVEALED: The Top Candy + Snack Trends at the 25th Annual Sweets & Snacks Expo
Exhibitor Press Releases:
Are you looking for the latest news on the exhibitors at the 2021 Sweets & Snacks Expo? Check out the exhibitor press releases that are updated in real time as the show progresses. For more information, visit Show News.
Official Images & Logos:
President & CEO of National Confectioners Association
Host Organization for the Sweets & Snacks Expo