Countdown to #SSE22 – Important Factors Exhibitors Must Address to Succeed
With the 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo just a little over six weeks away, exhibitors are now in the critical execution phase. This webinar will review some of the most important strategic factors exhibitors must address and provide guidance on how to make sure you are positioned for a successful exhibit.
THRIVE LIVE! How to Successfully Re-Enter Live Exhibiting
After the pandemic shut down many live exhibitions, chances are your exhibiting strategies could use a little tune-up as you prepare to re-enter trade show exhibiting in 2022. Even if you exhibited at Sweets & Snacks Expo in 2021, now is the perfect time to look back, reimagine and improve your exhibiting strategies with improved productivity and ROI as top priorities. In this strategic exhibitor educational session, 30-year expo veteran and North America’s leading exhibiting productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, will introduce you to the exhibit marketing process. This proven process will help you assess your current/previous level of execution and identify specific areas to focus on as you prepare for your successful return to live expos.
On Demand Webinars to Watch Now:
How to Make Your Exhibit Stand Out From the Crowd
Learn how to make improvements to your exhibit to grab more attention, quickly communicate key messaging and create a visitor experience that delivers more value for attendees.
Tradeshow Social Media Best Practices: Optimizing FREE Marketing to Build Your Brand and Drive Booth Traffic
Learn how exhibitors are integrating social media into their exhibit marketing programs, discover the top five most used social media platforms and how to integrate them, learn best practices for posting content and hear about NCA’s social media programs.
More Articles to Help You and Your Team Prepare:
Plan for Success:
- NEW! How to Prepare to Re-Enter Live Exhibiting Better Than Before
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Should Deliver
- Plan to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
Promote Your Participation:
- NEW! Ensuring Your Exhibit Gets Enough Traffic
- Discover & Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- Four Steps to Generating Tradeshow PR
- Making Sponsorships Support Business Objectives and Deliver More Value
- Going Social With Exhibit Marketing
- The Art of Smart Giveaways
Create an Effective Exhibit:
- NEW! Planning for Staff and Visitor Safety in Your Booth
- Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
- Booth Location Blues
- A Worthy Destination – How to Design a More Effective Booth
- How to Design an Immersive Exhibit Experience
Prepare Your Staff:
- NEW! Preparing Your Staff for Interacting With Visitors in the Wake of a Pandemic
- How Many People Should Staff Your Booth?
- Conducting Effective Pre-Show Staff Meetings
- Staffing for Success
- Tradeshow Attendee Rules of Engagement
Manage Your Leads:
- CEIR Insight Report: How Exhibitors Can Improve Lead Quality & Sales Conversion
- Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
Measure Your Performance & ROI: