The Showcase is located between the West and the Skyline halls to ensure maximum attention from customers. The online New Product Showcase will be live in a few weeks.
There is no deadline to sign up, but showcases do sell out every year so don’t delay in reserving yours!
There are two steps to signing up, ordering and paying for the shelf(s) and going back into the Dashboard to add your product details. Your online listing will only appear after you have added your product information through the Dashboard.
You can add your product details and make edits by logging into the Exhibitor Dashboard and clicking on the Manage New Product Showcase tile – please add your details right after you have purchased a shelf to ensure maximum exposure to customers. After early-April we will pull the information to create your scan card so any changes after that will need to be made on site. Note that your shelf must contain only products introduced AFTER the 2017 Expo.
The new Packaging Innovation area will be within the showcase (and have the same details as below) but will be grouped on its own (not within the alpha of the new product section).
New Product Showcase Details:
- Items to be placed in the Showcase and materials for merchandising should be sent with your booth shipment or carried onsite. Exhibitors must set their own shelves.
- Cost of the showcase shelves are $450 eachwith a maximum of three.
- The shelves are approximately 38″ wide, 18.5″ deep and 15″ tall.
- Lighting can vary possibly casting light shadows in places. We cannot correct this so you may wish to consider battery ‘stick-up’ lights to augment your shelf.
- Shelves are in alphabetical order to the extent possible; show management has sole determination in assigning shelf locations.
- The Showcase will be open for product placement on Monday, May 21 from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., all shelves must be completed by2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 21. Shelves not completed revert back to Show Management at 2:00 p.m. without refund.
- Showcases are locked during show days. At show close, please retrieve your products from the display. Products left after 2:30 p.m. May 24 will be donated to charity.