2024 Exhibitor Prospectus
May 14 – 16, 2024
Indianapolis Convention Center
Organized by the National Confectioners Association, the Sweets & Snacks Expo is the premier trade event in the Americas for snack and confectionery manufacturers, retailers, brokers, wholesalers and more. Are you an international exhibitor? Learn more here.
Top reasons to
The Sweets & Snacks Expo is the best place to discover endless innovation, insights and industry opportunities – all in one place. Exhibitors can easily connect with leading retailers, access world-class industry education and forge new relationships to help elevate their business.
The Sweets & Snacks Expo is the largest U.S. show devoted to candy and snacks.
- Meet with focused buyers from high-impact chocolate, candy and snack retailers.
- Connect with decision makers from all classes of trade.
- Showcase products alongside your peers in the confectionery and snack industries.
The Sweets & Snacks Expo offers inspiration and innovation around every corner.
- Introduce your products directly to retailers, brokers and wholesalers.
- Discover the latest consumer and product insights from industry thought leaders.
- Explore the latest trends in ingredients, packaging and more at the Sweets & Snacks Expo’s Supplier Showcase.
The Sweets & Snacks Expo brings the confectionery and snack industries together in one place.
- Strengthen relationships with your customers face-to-face.
- Share your latest company news with consumer, business and trade media.
- Source your next big innovation with contacts from every part of the candy and snack supply chain.
We Mean Business
All attendees and exhibitors are subject to a verification process to make sure they are part of the industry and are properly identified.
The best place to
Promote Your Brand
With the confectionery and snack industries in one place, the Sweets & Snacks Expo is the perfect opportunity for your brand or new product innovation to shine.
Most Innovative New
- Submit a product in one of 13 categories
- Get key insights from retailers on your product’s taste, salability and packaging
- Connect with business, trade and consumer media for increased exposure
- Feature your products to retailers before they hit the show floor
- Highlight your brand’s leading products, line extensions and more
- Spotlight recent merchandising and packaging innovations
Most Innovative New Product Award Submissions Are Judged By Some Of The World’s Leading Retailers
Products submitted to the Most Innovative New Product Awards are judged by a panel representing the largest regional and national retailers and distributors.
Even More Marketing Opportunities Await!
Sweets & Snacks Expo sponsors have an even greater chance to showcase their brand before, during and after the show. A wide range of digital and onsite brand marketing opportunities are available, including customizable packages.
Interested? Learn more by contacting Kim Nolan at kim.nolan@SweetsAndSnacks.com.
Hear from our
Exhibitors & Attendees
Hundreds of exhibitors say the Sweets & Snacks Expo is a can’t-miss event for the confectionery and snack industries, but don’t take our word for it! Here’s what some of our broker, retailer and exhibitor attendees are saying about the show:
As a career broker, I know firsthand how critical relationships are to business building. While Zoom and Teams have filled the gap, there’s no replacing an in-person meeting. The Sweets & Snacks Expo is my go-to for connecting with my retail and manufacturer partners and getting down to business.
Kathy Corcoran, Vice President, Premier Specialty
Shopping in our stores has always been about the experience. It’s more important than ever that we find new ways to entertain and surprise our customers. At the Sweets & Snacks Expo, surprises, innovations and great ideas can be found in every booth. I wouldn’t miss this show!
Jeff Rubin, Founder and CEO, IT’SUGAR
This was our first time introducing our product to the industry, so we came without expectations. We were truly delighted with the caliber of potential clients and found more than what we were looking for.
Cherie Jackson, CEO, Frooze Balls
The Sweets & Snacks Expo has always been the most productive trade event on my calendar. Because I hold responsibility for confections and snacks, this show provides a comprehensive opportunity to engage with industry pros, review current and anticipated trends and re-connect with old friends. Next year, I’m expecting to once again taste, touch and view some great products.
Tom Rosenberger, Category Sales Manager, Sheetz Inc.
This show allows us to make real, face-to-face connections with our retail partners and other contacts, including new retailers, brokers and distributors. It is great to actually talk with the attendees and promote our business on a more personal level, which is why we make the Sweets & Snacks Expo a core part of our business each year.
Diana S. Moore, Owner, Chocolate Moonshine Company
Rates & Information
Your Sweets & Snacks Expo booth is your first impression on the thousands of retail attendees at the show. We’re here to help you make it a good one.
- Exhibit space, including back drape and side rails
- Four free booth passes per 10×10 booth space
- Free marketing support before, during and after the show
- Complimentary access to the Sweets & Snacks Expo Supplier Showcase
- Opportunities to participate in the Most Innovative New Product Awards and Featured Product Showcase
- Confectionery Manufacturer (NCA Member Company): $43.75 per square foot
- Confectionery Manufacturer (Non-Member Company): $58.25 per square foot
- Snack Manufacturer: $49.25 per square foot
- Corner Fee: $650
Interested in NCA Membership?
In addition to saving on their booths, NCA member companies get access to everything NCA has to offer, including advocacy and regulatory guidance, communications support, industry insights and retail and supply chain engagement.
Contact the NCA membership team at membership@CandyUSA.com or call (202) 534-1440.
Here to Help
The Sweets & Snacks Expo provides world-class support to ensure you’re able to maximize the opportunities offered by your attendance at the show.
The show offers a team of experienced professionals ready to assist in your show experience.
Marketing tools, including free invitations for your customers, help your network know you’re at the show.
Thanks to the show’s media team, you’ll receive media support before, during and after the show.