The Exhibitor Resource Library will help you learn and succeed with webinars and houses many topical articles for additional insights and ideas. Scroll down to learn more.
Webinars to watch:
Increase Brand Awareness & Drive Qualified Buyers to Your Booth:
Competition for your customers’ time in the exhibit hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. You can’t expect to just show up and hope the right buyers find your company.
Do you have a pre-show plan? No? Watch this 8-step pre-show marketing plan to put your company front and center of the right customers & buyers.
The Top 10 Mistakes Even Experienced Booth Staffers Make
Is Your Staff Ready for the Show? Get 10 tips to ensure they are! No training on face-to-face interactions can mean poor booth traffic, lackluster lead quality and quantity, and brand reputation damage!
“No matter how big or pretty your booth is or how great your products are, the single most important factor influencing buyers’ perceptions of your brand is your people. It’s what they do or don’t do in that short window of opportunity with buyers that makes the difference.” says America’s leading tradeshow exhibit staff trainer, Jefferson Davis*
More Articles to Help You and Your Team Prepare:
Plan for Success:
Promote Your Exhibit:
- Discover & Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- 4 Steps to Generating Tradeshow PR
- Making Sponsorships Support Business Objectives and Deliver More Value
- Going Social With Exhibit Marketing
- The Art of Smart Giveaways
Create an Effective Exhibit:
- So Why Should an Attendee Visit YOUR Booth?
- Booth Location Blues
- A Worthy Destination – How to Create a More Effective Exhibit
- Creating an Immersive Exhibit Experience
Prepare Your Staff:
- Staffing for Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
- Conducting Effective Pre-Show Staff Meetings
- Tradeshow Attendee Rules of Engagement
Manage Your Leads:
- Closed-Loop Lead Management – How to Capture Higher Quality Leads and Convert More to Sales
- Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information
Measure Your Performance & ROI: