Discover the Future of the Shopper Experience at Destination Retail
The 2020 Sweets & Snacks Expo brings a bigger and more innovative Destination Retail experience to the show floor. Twice the size of its previous iteration, the newly-updated Destination Retail has moved to a new location at the main entrance of the show and will showcase 5,300 sq. ft. of merchandising tools, techniques and tips.
The new Destination Retail experience will include:
- A new area focused on technological disruption: Get ahead of trends like frictionless checkout, online/in-store integration and more that will shape the future of the shopper experience.
- Resources for showcasing alternative seasons: Learn about the opportunities around National Candy Month and other holidays that drive confectionery and snack sales.
- Retailer QR codes: Quickly access retailer contact information thanks to Destination Retail’s new QR code integration.
- Guided tours: Join a tour of the merchandising techniques on display at Destination Retail before the show opens or during show hours.
- Pop-up learning sessions: Learn the latest tips and strategies at education sessions and demonstrations hosted within the Destination Retail area.