Not finding what you’re looking for? Feel free to email us or call us toll free at 1-833-336-3206.
The following features are planned for 2024 Sweets & Snacks Expo:
- Buzz Reception
- Education: Eye Openers, Insight Stage, Innovation Stage, Retail Technology Stage
- Executive Lounge
- Featured Product Showcase
- MINPA (Most Innovative New Product Awards) & Awards Presentation
- Merchandising Retail Shippers Showcase
- Supplier Showcase
There are currently NO RESTRICTIONS on who can receive and consume samples or where they may be consumed at Sweets & Snacks Expo. All exhibitors are encouraged to pre-package samples for distribution to attendees on the show floor, though pre-packaging is NOT REQUIRED.*
* Note: Pre-packaged samples are required for participation in the Most Innovative New Product Awards judging. Please contact Mindi Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-336-3206 ext. 103 for more information about packaging requirements for the Most Innovative New Product Awards.)
On Monday, May 13 Supplier Showcase will be from 1p.m. – 5p.m., Tuesday, May 14 the Supplier Showcase will run from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Most Innovative New Product Awards Reception will take place on Monday, May 13, 5:30 – 6:30p.m. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for a cocktail reception open to all.
Sweets & Snacks Expo Hours are
- Tuesday, May 14 10:00a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 14 8:10 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
- Tuesday May 14 9:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 8:10 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 9:00 a.m. – 9: 40 a.m.
Click here for the full show schedule.
The list of contractors is available on the Exhibitor Resource Center.
There will be cart service to the exhibit space. More information is available on the Exhibitor Dashboard.
Booth Space & Brand Marketing
Prices for booths vary:
- NCA Member Confectionery Manufacturer (per square foot):$43.00
- Non-Member Confectionery Manufacturer (per square foot):$57.50
- Snack Manufacturer (per square foot):$48.50
There is also an additional corner charge of $500.
Suppliers to the confectionery and snack industries may also choose to exhibit in the Supplier Showcase:
- Supplier Showcase – NCA Member (package price):$2,625
- Supplier Showcase – Non-Member:$4,200
Companies can also reserve space in the Featured Product Showcase, Most Innovative New Product Awards program or the merchandising shipper program when they complete the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement.
There are ample sponsorship opportunities available at the 2024 Sweets & Snacks Expo. Those who have had sponsorship and advertising packages in the past will be contacted and advised of the plans for 2024. If you are interested in sponsorship or brand marketing opportunities, on-site or otherwise, please contact Kim Nolan at kim.nolan@SweetsAndSnacks.com.
The online hotel booking system is available through the Sweets & Snacks Exhibitor Dashboard. Hotel rooms with the lowest rates are offered by Sweets & Snacks Expo in the surrounding hotels. Exhibitors that wish to block more than 19 rooms should call 800-950-5526 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Please be aware that onPeak is the official housing company of the Sweets & Snacks Expo. Non-official housing companies are known to be particularly aggressive and have already begun their predatory email campaigns to deceive Sweets & Snacks Expo attendees. Please consider your options very carefully before sending a deposit to any housing company besides onPeak. Should you choose to book housing outside of onPeak, the Sweets & Snacks Expo will be unable to assist in any way should there be an issue or concern with your hotel stay.
All official hotels are just a short walk to the convention center and many are connected by skywalk. Shuttle service will not be provided from the hotels to the convention center.
Shuttle service is not available between the hotels and airport. Rideshare is recommended as the best mode of transportation.