Product Submission Guidelines
Submission Deadline: May 28, 2021
Products submitted to the Most Innovative New Product Awards must:
- Be produced in the last 18 months
- Be submitted in advance of the show by an 2021 exhibiting company
- Include only one flavor per SKU submitted for judging
- Include a product UPC
Products submitted to the Most Innovative New Product Awards may not:
- Be a product prototype or produced outside of the 18-month window
- Be submitted onsite during the Sweets & Snacks Expo
- Exceed a maximum of seven (7) entries per company
- Be submitted for more than one category per SKU
- Include any merchandising; only a product and its packaging may be submitted
New This Year!
Thirty individually packaged/wrapped small samples of each product entry are necessary for judging. Additionally, three fully packaged, shelf-ready samples will be required per submission for display purposes and media use.
Bringing Products to the Show
Submitted products can be brought to the show on Monday, June 21, 11:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. to the Indiana Convention Center Room 109 or can be shipped in advance. For information on shipping products, contact Mindi Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products must be checked in by 7 p.m. on Monday, June 21, to be eligible for judging. The Sweets & Snacks Expo is not responsible for products not delivered. No refunds will be given if the products are not received by June 21.
Products and packaging cannot be returned after judging. Exhibitors will not be allowed to switch out flavors or products at check-in.
- $225 until May 14, 2021
- $350 after May 14, 2021
Marketing & Promotion
The Most Innovative New Products Awards recipients will be extensively promoted in pre-show marketing, on the Expo App and website and in a post-show press release.
The panel-selected product nominees will be displayed in the Most Innovative New Product Awards showcase located within the Featured Product Showcase area on the show floor.
Be sure to look for the awards nomination trophy in exhibitors’ booths at the show and in the Show Planner– that is your compass to finding “panel-selected” products!