What Is the Sweets & Snacks On Demand Innovation Center?
The Sweets & Snacks On Demand Innovation Center is a digital platform that provides manufacturers an opportunity to present their new or yet-to-be-launched products to an audience of retailers, brokers and other qualified members of the Sweets & Snacks On Demand digital community.
Products will be accepted until November 15, 2020 and published within 48 hours from the time they were submitted. View over 150 products already showcased in the Innovation Center.
Products submitted to the Sweets & Snacks Innovation Center will available for viewing from launch on July 1, 2020, until November 30, 2020.
How Do You Submit a Product?
- Login to your Exhibitor Dashboard below.
Begin the process of submitting a product by selecting the “Innovation Center” tile.
- Follow the prompt for submitting payment.
Before submitting your product details, you’ll be asked to indicate the number of products that you plan to submit and pay.
- Submit your product information, including:
- Up to three product photos, each measuring no more than 25 MB and no more than 500 pixels wide.
- Pictures of the front and back of the packaging are recommended, as well as a picture of the product by itself removed from the packaging, if applicable.
- A company website (optional)
- Primary contact information of sale staff who is responsible for responding to inquirying retailers.
Successful submissions will be verified by a confirmation email when the payment and submission form are received.
- Are all fields required? Some fields are not required and any blank fields will not populate in your virtual product shelf.
- Can I save and return to my product form later? Yes, at the bottom of the submission form is a “Save and complete later” link. You will receive additional instructions for returning to your product submission form.