Maximize your visit to the Sweets & Snacks Expo with our digital planning tools.
2018 My Show Planner
With only three days to maximize all of the value that Expo offers, it’s important to arrive prepared.
My Show Planner is a free, easy-to-use tool that makes planning a breeze. Use the tool to create a personalized Expo schedule in advance, so you don’t waste time onsite.
- Find and highlight exhibitors by product category for easy recall when you’re on the show floor
- Share exhibitors with your colleagues
- Schedule meeting and education session reminders
Have you already registered to attend the 2018 Expo?
Login using your registration email and password to ensure that your My Show Planner content appears in the show app.
Forgot your password? Retrieve it here.
2018 Show App
Once onsite, action all of your planning so you can get the most you can from your time at the show.
Download it for free to your iOS or Android device or use our web mobile version on any smartphone or your desktop.
Log in to the App to use to use the full set of features:
- Print your badge onsite (login required)
- Transfer content from your My Show Planner (login required)
- Search award nominees and see displayed on the interactive floor plan
- Filter by product categories and favorites and see displayed in list or on interactive floor plan
- Event schedule and full listing of exhibitors
- Login to plan your schedule at show
- New product showcase with a photos and listing of the largest collection of candy, snack and packaging innovations
- Photo and activity feed
- Take notes and email to yourself
- Notifications, important updates, and much more!
Use your registration ID and unique access code.
If you do not know your Registration ID or Access Code please select the ‘Send my login’ option on the Log In page to retrieve this information. You will simply just need to enter your email address associated with your registration and you will automatically be sent an email with your Registration ID and Access Code to Log in.
Click the links below to download or you can search for the app in the iTunes or Play Store.