Not finding what you’re looking for? Email or call us toll free at 1-833-336-3206.
Tuesday, May 21 2019 – 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Wednesday May 22 2019 – 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Thursday, May 23 2019 – 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Chicago McCormick Place – West Hall
2301 S. King Drive • Chicago, Illinois 60616
The Sweets & Snacks Expo is open to qualified buyers and industry professionals. The event is not open to the general public. Registrants are required to provide proof of industry affiliation or be pre-qualified before the registration process is completed. All new registrants will be verified.Note: All attendees must be at least 16 years of age. To learn more, review the definition of a qualified attendee.
Physical (brick-and-mortar, vending, concessions, etc.), online stores, wholesalers or distributors involved in the direct sale of finished candy and snack products to consumers or other retailers. The company must sell more than one candy/snack manufacturer’s product line or brand. Not applicable if you are only selling your own brand*.
*Exceptions may be considered if the registrant can provide sufficient evidence of having sourced finished candy/snack products from other manufacturers.
|Principle Business||Early (April 4)||Advanced (May 16)||Onsite / late registration|
|Retailer / Distributor / Wholesaler||$50||$125||$195|
|Investors (Registration opens mid-January)||$2600||$2800||$3000|
|Associations / Government / NGO (Registration opens mid-January)||$100||$100||$100|
|Media (Registration opens mid-February)||–||–||–|
|Principle Business||Policy||Early (April 4)||Advancedv (May 16)||Onsite / late|
|Broker (Registration opens mid-January)||First 2 badges free; Each additional badge – $150||$500||$600||$600|
|Business Service / Supplier (Registration opens mid-January)||First 2 badges free; Each additional badge – $250||$1650||$1850||$1850|
Your Sweets & Snacks Expo registration has been submitted to show management for review. To help expedite our review of your qualifications, please upload any relevant documents by signing into your pending registration. Questions about qualifying? Review attendee definitions and general qualification information here.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a barcode.
Barcodes are valid for one scan onsite (government issued ID may be required in some instances).
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- The Sweets & Snacks Expo is open to qualified buyers and industry professionals. The event is not open to the general public.
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls from more than what is in the official show bag is prohibited.
- Persons under 16 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by any visitor type is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is $50 for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds issued once your payment is processed.
Please note that onPeak is the official housing partner of the Expo. Reserve your room within the official Sweets & Snacks Expo Room block.
Complimentary shuttle buses will service all hotels in the Expo block except the Hyatt McCormick and Marriott Marquis which are within walking distance of McCormick Place.
Shuttle hours are 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the first two days and until 3:00 p.m. on the last day of the Expo with trips made to both Chicago airports as well.
Instructions for requesting a visa are included as part of the registration process. For more information, please contact us.
May 19 – 21, 2020.