Manufacturer – as exhibitors only
Supplier – MUST be members to attend
Brokers – MUST be members to attend
Media Fees listed below.
(By April 6th)
(April 7th-May 11)
(May 12th and After)
Visit the registration website and log in with last name and password on the main site.
We promise quick, personal service to any registration problem you encounter. Please contact:
Customer Service – 800-310-7554
International Registrants – 240-439-2554
Email Customer service: email@example.com
We are green! Badges are picked up onsite. If needed, there is an option to mail badge in advance by providing your carrier account number for billing purposes.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a barcode – can be read from smartphone or download the app and you can scan using the app.
Barcodes are valid for one scan onsite to obtain a badge (government issued ID may be required in some instances).
The registration fee helps to ensure that NCA delivers you the best show ever!
In addition, NCA members are serious about having only qualified retailers and wholesalers attend and the registration fee helps ensure that once the attendees arrive they have the most productive experience in the business.
It also provides resources for the show organizers to continue to produce a quality event, complete with the best array of exhibitors and a superior education program. The buyer reg fee has been in place at our Expo for over eight years.
If you would like a free registration, contact an NCA broker or manufacturer member you do business with – if they are going to the Expo – they can send you a free registration. Exhibitors and brokers will have access to their free registrations in late January.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- The Sweets & Snacks Expo is open to qualified buyers and industry professionals. The event is not open to the general public.
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls from more than what is in the official show bag is prohibited.
- Persons under 16 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by any visitor type is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is $50 for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable after April 6th and non-transferable.
Please note that onPeak is the official housing partner of the Expo. They have been vetted by show management and will be available onsite to assist attendees. We cannot guarantee room rates or availability by any other company or representative. Be wary of any email or website offer not send from NCA or onPeak.
Below is a the official hotel website – if the site looks any different – it is NOT the official hotel reservation site and you should avoid booking.
Please click the appropriate link below to begin:
Complimentary shuttle buses will service all hotels in the Expo block except the Hyatt McCormick and Marriott Marquis which are within walking distance of McCormick Place.
Shuttle hours are 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the first two days and until 3:00 p.m. on the last day of the Expo with trips made to both Chicago airports as well.