Every year, we ask attendees how Expo performed and use the feedback to improve future events. Here are some of the key results.
- 98.7% of attending retailers say the 2017 Sweets & Snacks Expo was a good business investment
- 84% of respondents plan on attending in 2018
- 85.7% strongly recommend that candy and snack buyers attend the Expo
- The highest rated Expo attributes are the ability to find new products, product variety, keeping current with the industry, finding new vendors and networking with industry peers.
- Expo attributes we have on our radar as needing improvement are seasonal items promotion along with more robust merchandising ideas and programs
- Satisfaction with the registration process dropped and we are already working on changes that will fix the lines next year. Once on the floor, attendees loved the app, show guide and Expo Daily to navigate the two halls.
- Satisfaction with the education aimed at expanding shopper, product and industry knowledge was high, with an average speaker rating of four on a five-point scale. If you missed the sessions, some are being repeated during our Sweet Insights: Unwrapped learning Series. We thank everyone who responded and look for new and exciting enhancements coming to the 2018 Expo!